Economic Development in The Ngaanyatjarra Lands
The Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku welcomes the opportunity to work with you to achieve your project goals.
Please download our Economic Prospectus to find out more about the opportunities in The Ngaanyatjarra Lands:
Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku Prospectus
Economic and Community Data
REMPLAN provides economic and community data and analysis which is accurate and up-to-date, enabling timely, evidence based decision making about where to Live, Work and Invest.
Government Grants and Business Support
Regional Economic Development (RED) Grants
The Regional Economic Development Grants (RED Grants) program is a $28.8 million (over five years) State Government initiative that invests in community driven projects to stimulate economic growth and development in regional Western Australia. It is part of the State Government’s $4 billion job-creating Royalties for Regions investment across regional WA. Contact the Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission to determine if your business is eligible: www.gedc.wa.gov.au
Regional New Industries Fund
The State Government is committed to building regional economies that are entrepreneurial, creative and technology-driven to create sustainable job opportunities for regional people. The State Government's Regional New Industries Fund will provide grants across the nine regions of Western Australia to support venture creation, accelerate small-medium enterprise growth and seed innovation initiatives.
Local Capability Fund
The purpose of the LCF is to assist small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Western Australia to increase their capability and competitiveness as suppliers of products, services and works to the Western Australian State Government, major projects and other important markets.
Department of Jobs, Science, Tourism and Innovation
Providing a range of services, links and advice for West Australian businesses.
Royalties for Regions
Royalties for Regions is a major government-funded program in Western Australia, administered by the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD). There are a range of R&D incentives, grant and programs designed to grow regional west Australia.
Services from across Government to support your business.
Find grants, funding and support programs from across government to help your business grow and succeed! When searching for funding, keep in mind that you’ll generally need to meet certain criteria to be eligible, and that aside from funding assistance, many programs can help your business by building your skills and knowledge.
Wingellina Nickel-Cobalt Project
West Musgrave Nickel-Copper Project
Tollu Copper Project
The Outback Way
Ngaanyatjarra Council Businesses
Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku
Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission
• Goldfields-Esperance Regional Investment Blueprint
• Goldfields-Esperance 2011 - 2021 Strategic Development Plan
• Goldfields-Esperance Arts and Culture - Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022
• Goldfields-Esperance Regional Planning and Infrastructure Framework
• Warta Shop: https://www.ngaanyatjarraku.wa.gov.au/index.php/tourist-information/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
• Outback Way: https://outbackway.org.au/
• Tjanpi Desert Weavers: www.facebook.com/Tjanpi
• Warburton Arts: http://www.warburtonarts.com/
• Warakurna Artists: http://warakurnaartists.com.au
• Wilurarra Creative- Warburton http://www.wilurarra.com.au
• NG Media: www.ngmedia.org.au
• Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission - http://www.gedc.wa.gov.au/
• Regional Development Australia Goldfields Esperance – https://www.rdage.com.au/
• Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development - http://www.drd.wa.gov.au/regions/Pages/Goldfields-Esperance.aspx